Institute membership details
This membership is open to institutes from around the world who would like to help foster future collaboration between government, industry, institutes and universities around service research, service innovation and service science.
- A leadership role in one or more of the SRII Special Interest Groups (SIGS)
- Consideration for a speaking role (keynote, breakout session, panelist, moderator) at one of the SRII annual events
- Opportunity to publish an article and/or a paper in the SRII e-newsletter/digital research library
- Unlimited membership for all institute employees at half the membership registration rate. This provides employees with access to:
- Access to SRII member profiles
- Participate in an SRII Special Interest Group (SIG)
- Right to view, post and/or blog in the SRII online community
- Receive the online e-newsletter
- Access to the digital research library
- Receive the member registration rate at the SRII annual conference and other associated events
There is a flat fee for institutes to register as a member.
If you are interested in learning more about how to become a Institute Member, please contact us